Skip to main content

Commercial Driver License CDL exams

A truck driver or a school bus or passenger bus driver, all of these require a special license called a commercial driver's license,( CDL). In order to get this license, you will have to pass some tests according to the type of vehicle you will drive.
Below you will find all the tests for obtaining a commercial driver's license.

Class A with no extra endorsements

Class A with Double and Triple Endorsement 

Class A with HazMat

Class B without extra endorsements

Class B  with Hazmat 

Big School Bus class B

Class C 

General Knowledge 

School Bus class C