This company started with just two trucks in 1951 in Joplin, Missouri. Now it has hundreds of trucks all over America.
If you are thinking about working for them. Whether you are without experience, beginner, or long experience, the company will accept you as a new driver for one of its trucks. Here is the salary you will get for your work. Or the price you will get for every mile you travel.
CFI: Solo base rates by verified experience are as follows.
- 6+ years = $0.48 per mile
- 5+ years = $0.47 per mile
- 4+ years= $0.46 per mile
- 3+ years = $0.45 per mile
- 2+ years = $0.43 per mile
- 0-1+ year = $0.42 per mile
- 6-11 months = $0.42 per mile
- 3-6 Months = $0.35 per mile
- 0-2 Months = $0.29 per mile (this for no experience to 2 months experience)
CFI :Team Base Rates (per driver)
- 0-124,999 Miles = $0.275
- 125,000-249,999 = $0.280
- 250,000-374,999 = $0.285
- 375,000-499,999 = $0.30
- 500,000-624,999 = $0.305
- 645,000-749,999 = $0.31
- 750,000-874,999 = $0.315
- 875-000-1,999,999 = $0.325
- 2,000,000+ Miles = $0.330
- $0.06 extra per mile for placarded hazmat loads (We’ll give you time to obtain the endorsement and reimburse you)
- $0.05 extra per mile in 12 Northeastern States and DC
- $2,000 driver referral bonus ($3,000 until 12/31/2020)
- $0.01 per mile up to $0.04 per mile for a quarterly safety bonus (it goes up over time; based on company service miles)
- $16.00 per hour for detention pay (starting after 2 hours)
- $90.00 per day for layover pay (starting after 48 hours)
CFI currently have over-the-road company positions and some regional positions available. Drivers are usually out for 14-21 days, over-the-road, running 48 states with Canada being optional. CFI also has regional positions available if you live in a regional hiring area. We do require that you have 1-6 months of recent experience. You will have to go out with trainer if you have less than 3 months. For those that do not require a trainer, you will also be eligible for a sign-on bonus. $2,500 sign on bonus for solo drivers and $20,000 for teams.